Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I make my boss look stupid.....

Thats the accusation I'm facing right now.... and I also dont respect my team members..... or something like that.

...and all from an e-mail from the boss.

The thing is I don't disagree, not entirely. I don't have any special powers to make my boss look stupid, just plain old "stating the bleedin' obvious" is more than sufficient to outline his inability to find his own arse with both hands.

and as for "team" members, well. Lets just say the ones I don't respect are the ones who last saw employment selling shoes..... or in more specific cases, counting bricks on a building site.

blah blah lar di dar...... we've heard it all before. I'm not gonna look for a new job, its far too entertaining watching the whole thing tear itself apart. If it comes to it, I'll document the entire HR encounter here, in this corner of reality I like to call home..

Musical accompaniment to this post: Morcambe & Wise, Bring Me Sunshine

2 comments:

chux said...

nice one! glad things arn't going to pot whilst i'm not around.
saying you make the manager look stupid, really doesn't inspire confidence in them. The only person who can make you stupid is you! To prove the point look at me, I don't blame anyone else!!

Stop toying with them, you're like a cat with a mouse on a string.

OOOOh btw i've now had that with my boss about no payrises. All credit to the fella at least he didn't give me any speel with it.

jomoore said...

Yeah - it seems to me that your boss is doing a pretty good job on his own if he's saying all that to you in an email!